Celtic sea salt is gray in color and a little less salty-tasting than table salt or other sea salts. It is found in clay ponds that are built near the shore — as the saltwater evaporates, a mineral-rich sea salt is left behind
Natural salt is so important is because our bodies need trace elements for proper function. These elements are not found in food or nutritional supplements in a form that the body can utilize. Natural sea salt helps to balance the entire body.
- Regulates heartbeat and blood pressure.
- Eliminates mucus buildup
- Improves brain function
- Balances blood sugars
- Alkalizes the body
- Increases energy and builds immunity
- Provides electrolyte balance
- Promotes restful sleep
- Prevents muscle cramps
- Fill a glass jar about 1/4 with Celtic sea salt and rest fill with filtered water. Add a plastic lid shake and let sit overnight.
- In the morning, take 1 tsp. of sole, mixed into some room temperature water, upon waking. Never use metal utensils
- Keep refilling your jar with salt and water when it runs low
100% pure and natural Celtic sea salt