Calamine powder is a zinc oxide used in medicinal ointments as an antiseptic. Calamine powder is one of the main constituents of the traditional calamine lotion that is used extensively to relieve redness, stinging and irritation of the skin. Calamine powder treats the skin with a gentle toning and antiseptic action.
Calamine powder has also traditionally been used in face powders, dusting powders and toothpastes. It is one of the most absorbent and soothing bases.
• Treats Acne
• Helps Eliminate Dark Spots
• Soothes Dry Skin
• Treats Diaper Rashes In Babies
• Relieves Itches During Pregnancy
• Treats Armpit Rashes
• Treats Chicken Pox Blisters
• Mixed with rose water to create a soothing face mask
• 2-3 times a day and you will get rid of the sunburn immediately